Controlling your Phillips HUE devices with BlueKey could not be easier.
Follow these few steps and you will be controlling your lights in no time!
- Make sure your HUE Bridge is connected to your network and powered on.
- Confirm your computer is connected to the same network as your HUE Bridge
- Start up BlueKey and open Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Navigate to the "Phillips HUE" tab.
- You should see the IP address of your bridge automatically populated in the "Available Bridges" drop down. If you do not see your bridge jump back to #1.
- Click "Connect". A drop down will now inform you to go press the button on your HUE Bridge.
- When you return you should now see the IP address listed under "Connected Bridges". You can use the buttons under "Connection Test" to confirm your lights are successfully connected.